Monday, January 3, 2011

First Shop Event Scheduled For Saturday, Jan. 15th!

Time To Celebrate! Shop Opens January 13th with an event for Friends Of DeKalb Animals on Saturday, January 15th. Mark you calendar! Special Sales With Proceeds Going To FODA. These are great folks and a branch of my ever favorite Animal Action Rescue group!



I was issued my Gwinnett County Certificate Of Occupancy today! After my original walk through on December 15th by the Fire Marshal Inspector there were some minor, but very important changes to do. All the interior key locks had to be thumb turn locks and I had to upgrade to lever hardware. Then I needed an emergency exit light over the front door, a commercial fire extinguisher from a certified company and a guard rail along the upper deck. Done! I passed. Now my final work this week is to have the City of Lilburn do their inspection and issue a business license!

Lots of news on the horizon! Look for author book signings, some wonderful artist items and a little bit of Steampunk coming your way in February!

If you are an author and would like a book signing or an artist who would like a small show, please contact me with your e-mail address! Musicians welcomed to come sit a spell and play for us! We are going to rock at 94 Main Street!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait!