Monday, January 24, 2011

Photos By Cheryl Lewis - Opening Day Of Shop

My Smilebox scrapbook in my last post gives you a peek at all the fun we had! Cheryl Lewis sent a few photos that I love! I am sharing them with you here! They are the photos dreams are made of. Just like her Haiti photos on exhibit at the shop through Feb 22. Enjoy!
Mannequin in my front window wearing Steampunk glasses. We are getting ready for our next event on Sat, Feb 5th, a book signing by Emilie P. Bush, author of the Steampunk novel, Chenda and The Airship Brofman!
One of the Sunday school girls
Musician Larry Joe Hall

And finally a photo of Cheryl and a friend, taken by one of her Sunday school girls!


See you soon! More exciting events coming up at The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques.

1 comment:

Pet Portraits By Becky said...

That was a great first day of the shop. I am looking forward to many visits. I am spreading the word for everyone to come visit.
Hugs,
Becky