Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Countdown to Opening - First Luncheon With Lilburn Business Association

I won this lovely Amaryllis at the Lilburn Business Association Luncheon and met Catherine Davis, Lilburn's Tween Idol Winner 2009

Tuesday I attended my first luncheon with the Lilburn Business Association. The food was yummy, the speaker's words on finding a mission plan for your business gave me some excellent ideas to fine-tune mine, and I met the most wonderful people. I look forward to becoming active with this group!

I want to introduce you to Catherine Davis, a lovely gal I met on Tuesday. She is a singer with a beautiful voice and was Lilburn's Tween Idol Winner in 2009. Look for an evening event with Catherine singing soon at The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques!

I love my Amaryllis. It is sitting in the shop window basking in the sunlight that is finally here. I take this as a "sign" that my shop will bloom and grow, just as this lovely plant is doing!

 

This lovely plant was donated to the luncheon by Dorough Landscape Company in Lilburn, Georgia.
Thank you Doug!



Meanwhile I am on countdown. Two more days to get the shop in order and our Grand Opening on Saturday, Jan. 22nd. My sign is up, my shutters on the front window in their shabby yellow/gold paint look charming, and my benches are painted purple to blend with my sign. 

Stay Tuned For More Details Tomorrow!







1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Yes, it does seem like all signs are pointing towards a great future. Red is the color of luck.
wish I lived closer - would love to see the place with my own eyes!
have a great opening!