Monday, January 17, 2011

Steampunk Pins by Etsy artist Trollenalong, Jan Berlepsch

Little artist made Steampunk pin available on Etsy and at The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques

More artists will have one-of-a-kind items for sale at The Little Shop Of Arts and Antiques!

Today meet artist Jan Berlepsch and her wonderful creations. Jan sells on Etsy under the name Trollenalong and some of her creations will be for sale at our shop beginning January 22nd.

In Jan's own words: 

"About ten years ago the name "trollenalong" became my artist identity for 2 reasons: I lived on a sailboat in the USVI and when we sailed we trolled for out dinner; and because I started making Art Dolls that seemed to render themselves as "trolls", hence "trollenalong"
I now live on "terra ferma" and no longer troll for dinner but I still make trolls.
I am a nature lover, a dreamer, lover of faery tales, mystery and magic. My creative force is driven by my joy in bringing fantasy images to life in the form of 3D sculptures.
My favorite artists include Susan Seddon Boulet, Michael Parkes, Brian and Wendy Froud, James Christensen, Daniel Merriam and Jim Henson.
I hope you enjoy my store which includes Art Dolls, GourdArt and most recently, Steampunk Pins. Each item is a unique individual, a one of a kind creation, a little piece of Love......and YES, I do believe in... "

Photos of Jan at work in her studio.

photos Pam King Photography



More Steampunk items:


Sleeping Dragon Dreamcatcher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully creative, fantastical and fun creatures! I love my mushroom pin and Christmas ornament! Can't beat Jan's art one-of-a-kind gifts!