Thursday, March 24, 2011

Becky Kidd, Pet Portrait Artist, And My New Garden Shop Sign


Becky working away on my back deck at The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques! Garden shop opens April 2nd!



April 2nd will be the opening of the Garden Shop on the back deck of 94 Main Street! The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques is gearing up for the garden spot and the new building, which will house antiques, meeting rooms for rent, event space for the shop, art studio for classes and a little snack bar cafe in the front enclosed porch.

That same Saturday, Jane Harmon will have her book signing. "Pip" is the story of a boy and his dog (you got it, the dog is named "Pip") during the Trail of Tears.Cole, her dog that inspired Pip's character will be with Jane! More on that event next week!

Right now I want to share the garden shop sign painted today by Becky Kidd! Becky is the Pet Portrait Artist who had her gallery opening at the shop a few weeks ago. She donated a custom portrait in a raffle to benefit Animal Action Rescue. We will see the final product soon!

Meanwhile, look at my wonderful sign. I LOVE IT! Thanks Becky! I can't wait to have the garden spot ready for you and eveyone to visit! Check out Becky's blog for some cool dog portraits!



3 comments:

Sea Witch said...

You are sooooo talented girl.

My Vintage Heart said...

Oh...Sooo Cute! I love it too! Great job, Becky!

Joanne said...

What a charming sign, hinting at all types of garden treasures. Best wishes with the shop opening!